1) Agasha Group Limited reserves the right to reject advertisements and self-published information on AgaSha Website that are considered to be illegal or offensive or contrary to the public policy and morals both at local and international level.
2) All individuals, companies, organization, ministries or institutions on AgaSha website are responsible for updating the description and contacts of their businesses, services, activities and/or products. Agasha Group Limited assumes no liability for errors, inaccuracies or omissions in the web content.
3) All web users and our esteemed clients are reminded that Agasha Group Limited makes no warranty as to the veracity of the content of the information published or advertised on AgaSha website. Therefore, Agasha Group Limited specifically disclaims any liability that is incurred from the use, reliance or application of the contents on its website. The public is advised to take steps to verify the information before acting on it.
4) Additionally, Agasha Group Limited reserves the right to terminate its services or make any changes in its websites at anytime without prior notice to anybody or any organization or any company. However, the registered members and clients may be sent a notification of any relevant changes if necessary.
5) Opening an account on AgaSha website implies that you comply with the Terms and Conditions of Agasha Group Limited.
6) The terms and conditions of Agasha Group Limited are subjected to change at anytime.
Last updated: 09th September, 2017 by Agasha Group Limited.